Around a hundred Friends participated in our virtual summer gathering last June from all across North America and abroad. About 50 Friends took part in our retreat last September. We were particularly blessed to have many Friends able to join us from Bolivia and Kenya.
Quaker Spring Online Gathering, Saturday, March 6th, 2021
The schedule for the upcoming gathering is:
- 7am PT / 10am ET / 11am Bolivia / 6pm Kenya – Zoom room opens for informal fellowship
- 8am PT / 11am ET / noon Bolivia / 7pm Kenya – Welcome. Bible Reading. (Sharing Bible passages that rise out of silent waiting)
- 9am PT / Noon ET / 1pm Bolivia / 8pm Kenya – Break / informal fellowship
- 9:30 PT / 12:30 ET / 1:30 Bolivia / 8:30 Kenya – Meeting for Worship (“waiting worship” – where Friends may share, as led, a prayer, song, Bible passage, or message out of the silent communion of hearts knit together). This will lead into a period of listening to Christ’s voice & sharing together in response to queries
- approx. 11:30 PT / 2:30 ET / 3:30 Bolivia / 10:30pm Kenya – Closing & informal fellowship
Meeting ID: 818 7113 4338
We are in the process of discerning whether it will be possible to hold a hybrid gathering this June. (i.e. an in-person) gathering in Barnesville, Ohio for those able to travel there and online participation for those who cannot) If we do hold a hybrid gathering, it will be June 18-23, 2021. If it does not seem possible to hold a hybrid gathering, we will hold a 2nd virtual only gathering this summer as we did last June. A virtual only gathering will probably be somewhat shorter.
We want to hear from you. You can contact us at: [email protected]